- These terms
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content.
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how either party may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- We are Tamsy.com (“We/Us”) a company registered in Texas. Our registered office is at 100 Michale Angelo Way Suit 400-D, Austin, Texas 78728-1246.
- You can contact us by emailing our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which we may refuse for any reason).
- After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order, we will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the order is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your products under our returns policy.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- To place an order, you can open an account with us which will require you to provide some compulsory personal information. Alternatively, you can choose to place your order via the guest checkout.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that we may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- International Delivery
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the US. We reserve the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- Purchases will be made in USD. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
- Our products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
- Where applicable, it will be your sole responsibility to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applicable to goods supplied to you.
- Our products
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- From time to time we may make minor changes to a product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Providing the products
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- We will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- 45 Days to decide
- We know you will love your purchase from Tamsy but just in case you are not entirely delighted with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, simply follow the return instructions provided on your invoice and send it back to us within 30 days of the dispatch date for a full refund of the purchase price.
- In order to obtain your refund:
(a)The identification tag must not have been removed from the item.
(b) The item must be returned in a clean, unused and unaltered condition and in its original packaging and with the authenticity card if supplied.
(c) Items which have been re-sized or personalized to your specifications cannot be refunded.
(d) Earrings cannot be refunded for hygiene reasons.
(e) Refunds made under this returns policy will not include either the original postage and packing charge or any return costs.
(f) Refunds will be made within 30 days from receipt at our return address.
(g) Refunds will be made to the original means of payment.
(h) This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
(i) Ensure that the outer packaging for your return item is suitable to protect it while in transit to our return address.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on beauty items or underwear that have been used or sampled.
- We will pay the costs of return:
(a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
(b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs (if applicable), by the method you used for payment.
- If there is a problem with the product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can email our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Price and payment
- The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. All prices are in USD ($) exclusive of delivery charges.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- We only accept payment by major credit and debit cards that can be used for “cardholder not present” transactions. Please note that we do not accept payment from Diners Club cards. You can pay using any of the major credit/debit cards, whether you order by phone or online.
- Subject to the provisions contained in these terms, US Postage and Packaging charges are as stated on our website. Charges to other locations are available on request from our Customer Services team or on our website.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or consequential loss for failure of your bank to release an authoriation value that has not been successfully matched by your bank to a final payment. Unmatched authorizations will normally be released by your bank between 5-10 working days, depending upon your bank. For further information on this process please check with your bank.
- Payment must be received in full before the dispatch of any goods.
- You agree to allow us to retain and use your credit card/debit card details for any subsequent purchases made or services received by you via this website.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer, you may contact us to end the contract within [14 days] of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These terms are governed by Texas law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the Texas courts.