How long do I have to make a return?
You must send back and postmark your return packages within 30 days after the purchase date. No returns made after 30 days from the purchase date will be accepted.
What if I miss my 30 day return window?
We at Tamsy want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not totally satisfied, just send it back in its condition “as shipped” within 30 days from the date of receipt for an exchange or a refund for the price of the item. No returns will be allowed and all sales are final after the 30-day return period. In Tamsy's discretion, items received within 31-90 days of the day of customer’s receipt may be accepted and, if accepted, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. We are unable to accept or process any returns received by us after 90 days from the date of customer’s original receipt of the item.
What can I return?
Any item for any reason if it is within 30 days of purchase AND product is clean, unused and with all tags still attached.
Do I pay shipping for returns?
Shipping is free on your 1st return from order using the shipping label we provide.
There are two ways to process all additional returns after your 1st free return.
- Call 1-877-247-3402 and use the shipping label we provide, and the $ 7.99 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund total
- Use your own shipping method at your own cost
What is the Return Address?
TAMSY- RETURNS DEPARTMENT
100 MICHALE ANGELO WAY
AUSTIN, TX 78728-1246
How Long Does It Take To Receive My Refund?
|Shipping Options||Estimated Processing Time|
|US & Puerto Rico||2 Weeks|
*Processing, depending on the transit time from the Canada-United States border. If you have not received your refund within 6 weeks, contact Customer Service by visiting our Customer Support page, click on our chat link, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-247-3402.
The amount of time required for a refund to post depends on the financial institution and their internal protocols regarding posting refunds. Note that return processing may be delayed during busy times of the year, such as holidays.
Tamsy is not able to issue a refund for items that are damaged or lost in the return shipping process.
Original shipping fees and insurance are non-refundable unless product has a manufacturing defect.
Canadian customers are responsible for any customs, duties, taxes, brokerage fees, currency exchange fees or duties imposed by Canada Post or government agencies related to the original shipment. Tamsy will not be able to refund such charges on return of products.
- Any non-TAMSY items accidently included in your return package will not be sent back to you.
- If item came with a gift, the free gift must also be included in the return for full refund/replacement.
- Ensure the outer packaging for your return product(s) is suitable protection for transit to our return address.
- Products with a safety seal or that come in contact with the body cannot be returned. No hygiene products can be returned if the package has been opened, seal broken, or product used/tested per Public Health Policy and per Tamsy policy standards.
- All Clearance purchases are final and are non-refundable*.
*Defective or damaged items purchased from these may be returned as normal